- Full-day tour to Grampians National Park, from Melbourne
- Get great photo ops of the spectacular Balconies rock formation
- Learn about local aboriginal culture and rock art sites at Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 24 people allows for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Our main meeting point for this tour will be Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 7:35am. Alternatively, if you wish to change your pickup location please contact our reservations team on +61393931333.
We offer pickups within the Grampians Halls Gap, for more information contact our reservations team on +61393931333.
What To Expect
Get your first introduction to the dramatic Grampians landscape at Halls Gap Valley then head straight to the Boroka Lookout, where you can admire spectacular views of the eastern plains. A moderately challenging hike through the surrounding landscape leads you to the glorious cascade of MacKenzie Falls. Feel free to cool off with a dip in the pool at the base of the falls.
Another short hike takes you to Balconies Lookout, where you can see a rock formation shaped like an open mouth known as the ‘Jaws of Death.’
Stop in the nearby town of Halls Gap to purchase lunch, and then continue on to Reed Lookout for more impressive views.
Finally, visit the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre to learn about the area’s indigenous people. Explore interactive displays and maps that will help you appreciate the abundance of aboriginal rock art scattered throughout the park.
After a packed day of exploring, sit back and relax on the return drive to Melbourne. Stop for dinner along the way (own expense), and be dropped off back at the original departure point in the late evening.
Please note: In the event that MacKenzie Falls is inaccessible due to weather, you will visit Silverband Falls instead.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks
- Please bring sunscreen, water bottle, hat and sunglasses, comfortable walking shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years, due to the length of walks and for safety reasons
- Not suitable for infants or children 5 years old and younger.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Perfect for quiet time or a group activity as per personal choice." See review