- Great Ocean Road day trip from Melbourne
- Enjoy an escape from the city to soak up the natural beauty of Victoria's coastline
- See eucalyptus trees in the Otway Ranges, and visit the Cape Otway lighthouse
- Learn about the tale of the Loch Ard Gorge shipwreck
- Marvel at the Twelve Apostles rock formations along the coast
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The great ocean road is super windy so people who get car sickness easily should probably prepare for that." See review