Explore our promoted experiences
- Historical bike tour of Melbourne
- See top attractions and little-known gems around Melbourne
- Learn about local Aboriginal history and historic events like the Eureka Rebellion
- Have lunch at a popular local bar (own expense)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Blue Tongue Bikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.