- Travel back in time with a virtual reality set
- Suitable for groups of all ages and experiences
- Great for parties, school groups, and team events
- A private game means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Opposite the Queen Victoria Market
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for those suffering from epilepsy
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Virtual Room: Virtual Reality Melbourne
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms