Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to Healesville Sanctuary and Yarra Valley from Melbourne
- See native Australian animals at Healesville Sanctuary
- Have lunch at a vineyard in the Yarra Valley
- Taste wines produced by two Yarra Valley winemakers
- Sample cheeses paired with wine at De Bortoli Winery
Departure & Return
Meet by the front steps, Flinders St side, opposite Federation Square.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Does not include meals for infants
- Must be 18 years old or older to drink
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements when booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels are welcome providing there is someone with the passenger who can help them board and disembark
- Operates rain or shine; please dress appropriately
- Encounters with a kangaroo, koala, wombat or dingo are available at extra cost. Please enquire if interested although places are limited
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travellers
- OPERATED BY Vinetrekker Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Even though you feel the tour is little bit expensive, it’s much worth for the prices." See review
- "The private guide at the Sanctuary is also a great help to find out more about the Australian wildlife." See review
- "Lunch was a little later in the day than we Americans would typically do so be prepared with a snack or get something at the Sanctuary." See review