Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The tour starts at the Open Book Literary Center on Washington Ave. Before arrival, please install the VoiceMap mobile app and use the code provided on your confirmation ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
The tour ends at the Nicollet Island Pavilion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VoiceMap
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.