- Small-group day trip to St Tropez from Monaco
- Visit Port Grimaud, known as 'Little Venice'
- Admire the luxury yachts in the port of St Tropez, and browse the Provencal market at Place des Lys
- Enjoy a drive through the French Riviera and the scenic countryside of Provence
- Small-group trip, maximum eight people, ensures personalized attention from your expert guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Drive past the Esterel Massif, a mountain rock formation notable for its red color, to reach the town of Port Grimaud. With its network of canals spanned by small bridges, it's no wonder it has earned the nickname of 'Little Venice.'
Continue on to St Tropez for a leisurely walk along the inviting beachfront. Watch the luxury yachts bobbing in the port, and the beautiful people enjoying the atmosphere of the chic shops and cafés that line the streets. Make your way to the Place de Lys, a busy public square that holds the vibrant Provencal market (on Tuesdays only) where vendors sell enticing food treats.
Take a break for lunch at one of St Tropez's lovely restaurants (own expense) and enjoy some free time to see the city. Return to Monaco at the conclusion of your tour, with yet another scenic drive through the French Riviera.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms