- Half-day trip to Cannes and Antibes from Monaco
- Enjoy the drive along the French Riviera (Côte d’Azur) and admire the stunning coastal scenery
- See impressive yachts at the beautiful, world-famous Billionaire's Quay in Antibes
- Stroll along Croisette Boulevard and visit the famous Festival Palace, home to the Cannes Film Festival!
- Visit Saint-Paul-de-Vence, a medieval Provençal village
- Small-group tour in a luxury, air-conditioned vehicle ensures personalized attention from your knowledgeable local guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Explore the resort town of Antibes with your knowledgeable guide, including the historic town center's narrow streets and the sparkling harbor. As you head for the next town, don't miss a look at the harbor known as Billionaire's Quay for the number of huge luxury yachts that dock there.
The next stop on your tour is Cannes, well-known for the Cannes International Film Festival as well as for its boutique shopping opportunities. Enjoy the views of sun-soaked beaches and trendy restaurants as you drive along Croisette Boulevard. Walk in the footsteps of celebrities on a visit to the Festival Palace, home of the film festival, where you can see the handprints of Hollywood's biggest stars on the walls.
On the drive back toward Monaco, visit the historic walled village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence, where many famed artists and actors have made their home over the years – including, at one time, the painter Marc Chagall. Wander the cobblestoned streets and poke around in quaint shops and galleries before returning to Monaco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms