Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Take advantage of Wifi on board
- Enjoy the views while someone else drives
- An easy way of getting around Costa Rica
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Approximate pickup time depends on the pickup location.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All shared shuttles include a 10 minute rest stop where passengers can stretch, use the facilities, and get a snack. This stop may be a connection stop or may involve a change of vehicle depending on the route.
- Please provide the pickup location so we can give you an approximate pickup time.
- Please be ready 15 minutes before the confirmed pickup time.
- Please provide the drop off location.
- The pickup time may vary without notice depending on road traffic and other pick-ups.
- The driver will wait a maximum of 10 minutes at the pickup location for a passenger traveling on shared shuttles. If passenger doesn't show 10 minutes passed the pickup time they will be considered No Show and 100% of the service will be charged.
- Most travellers can participate
- Sometimes a particular hotel is located outside the area’s main hotel zone, and the shuttle will not provide door-to-door service. In these cases, a taxi can take you and your group to the shuttle pickup location or your final hotel stop.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Faro Travel Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms