Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Please look for the entrance to El Bosque Trails & Eco-Lodge (also known as Hotel El Bosque) and just follow the signs until you reach our restaurant. Go inside and check in at the front desk with our receptionist to start your tour with our freshmade breakfast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No kids.
- Especial for passionate birders. Previous birding experience is recommended but not required.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring their own binoculars, but it is not required.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monteverde Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands