- Life jackets will be provided
- Take a break to feed the fish or to swim
- A fun excursion in the lagoon of Moorea
- Ideal for travelers looking for adventure
Departure & Return
We are located in Maharepa, a large yellow building on the mountain side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vests suitable for children and all sizes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Moorea Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience