Explore our promoted experiences
- Gaze over the Moorea Lagoon’s coral reefs from your transparent kayak
- Free time to snorkel among the lagoon’s sharks and rays
- Learn of French Polynesia’s traditions and culture
Departure & Return
Starting point and return, in front of the Nemo'z diving club, with in the Intercontinental Hotel of Moorea. The meeting time will be specified by the supplier. Transfers, if needed, are at the client's charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 travelers to book
- CONTACT THE SUPPLIER after booking to know the appointment hour and the location
- IMPORTANT: Read the "Health restrictions". The supplier can refuse a traveler without refund if he does'nt match with the health restrictions.
- A general level of health fitness is required, no articulation problems
- Weight limit per person: 210 pounds (95 kg)
- Age allowed: from 2 to 65 years old at MAX (kids under 10 must be accompanied by 1 adult at least with 1 child per kayak at max)
- Not being afraid of water
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Lagoon Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands