- See turtles, rays, fish and more
- All necessary kayaking equipment is included
- Refreshments are provided
- A fun outdoor activity for the whole family
Departure & Return
Meet at Tiahura public beach park opposite the pharmacy, former Club Med Contact the service provider 48 hours before to confirm the departure meeting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please contact the service provider at least 48 hours before to receive organizational information
- Weight limit: kayak 95 kg per person - 210 lb pound
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY MOOREA BLUE PADDLE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands