- Cruise underwater with a sea scooter to power you
- Full-faced snorkel masks and wetsuits are provided
- A professional guide will show you the ropes
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel are included
Departure & Return
Rendez vos au centre nautique du Sofitel Moorea, Parking gratuit
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- For pregnant women, a form will be completed before the tour.
- Availability for tours cannot be checked without making a booking.
- Single rate for a group of 2 to 6 people
- For Sofitel guests meeting at 8:00 at the nautical center.
- Meeting Point
- Sofitel hôtel or Manava hotel, hotel lobby or guesthouse.
- Pick up
- 7h15 Moorea Beach Lodge
- 7H20 Hibiscus
- 7h20 Tipanier
- 7h20 Intercontinental Hotel
- 7h35 Hilton Hotel
- 7h45 Manava Hotel
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MOOREA WATER GAMES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms