- 4-hour tour of the Garden of the Sleeping Giant and Sabeto Valley
- Explore the lush grounds of the Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Indulge in the hot springs or mud baths in Sabeto Valley
- Choose to finish with shopping in Nadi or lunch in Denarau
- Round-trip transportation from your lodging in Nadi
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Spend about an hour ambling through the lush tropical garden, filled with lily ponds, native vegetation and an impressive collection of orchids. Listen to the serene sound of trickling fountains and walk through immaculately landscaped lawns.
Continue to Sabeto Valley, home to the traditional mud baths and hot springs, a part of daily Fijian life. Experience the relaxation and contemplation that comes with treating your body to these rejuvenating experiences.
After you're fully relaxed, choose to head for a shopping experience in Nadi or lunch in Denarau. Your tour ends with drop-off back at your resort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that this is not a private tour. You will be required to share the same vehicle pending on other bookings.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travellers
- OPERATED BY Uniquely Fiji
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.