Explore our promoted experiences
- Grand Ole Opry admission ticket with backstage tour after the show
- Go backstage to get a detailed look at this celebrated music venue
- Includes admission ticket and backstage tour
- Choice of four seating options
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Doors will open up 1 hour in advance of show start time. Pre-show begins 30 minutes prior to show start time.
- Opry Show runs approximately between 7pm-9pm. Post-Show Backstage Tours will begin at 9:30pm.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Opry Entertainment Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands