Explore our promoted experiences
- Downtown Nashville walking tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Family friendly
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meets at Bridgestone Arena marquee (address 501 Broadway, southwest corner of 5th & Broadway). Stand right by that electronic sign.
What To Expect
Pass Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge—this country honky-tonk is among Nashvilles most notorious—then walk down Market Street to the Riverfront Park, once home to a booming river trade. Take in views of the Tennessee Titans stadium, the Cumberland River, and the original site of Fort Nashborough.
Continue to Nashville Public Square to hear stories about Andrew Jackson’s many duels. Dive into Printers Alley and the Men’s Quarter to see Nashville’s seedy, fun side: this is where Johnny Cash drank at Skull’s Rainbow Room, and where Little Richard and Hendrix practiced the blues before they were famous.
Turn up Cherry Street to pay your respects to Chet Atkins’ statue, then stop by the Tennessee State Capitol building and the Downtown Presbyterian Church before winding up your tour back in central Nashville.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours must have 6 people or subject to reschedule or cancellation with refund
- Please include a CELL PHONE number for text messages regarding changes, including rain, or rescheduling
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Really Entertaining Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I recommend the tour first chance when you arrive to learn about the town and then go back to the places later in the trip to visit." See review
- "This is a short and very informative walking tour of downtown Nashille if you don't have a lot of time," See review
- "This tour is an excellent way to get a good feel for downtown Nashville and, in particular, its musical roots." See review