Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel comfortably around Nashville on an open-air bus
- The tour route showcases Music Row and the Nissan Stadium
- See a mix of famous sights as well as lesser-known local gems
- A great overview tour for first-time visitors to Nashville
Departure & Return
Our sightseeing pickup location is at the Country Music Hall of Fame right out front of Hatch Show Print @ 224 Rep John Lewis Way SOUTH.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Xperience Nashville
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons