- Combo tour of New Orleans City and Oak Alley by coach
- Choose a morning or afternoon start time
- Explore the bustling French Quarter, New Orleans' oldest and most beloved district
- Pass the opulent Garden District and the Ninth Ward, famous at the main point of devastation during Hurricane Katrina
- Visit City Park and see a historic above-ground cemetery
- See guides in period costume and gorgeous oak-line esplanades at Oak Alley Plantation
- Roundtrip transport from New Orleans hotel included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Masks are required for tour guides
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Southern Style Tours and Transportation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience