- Explore the history of voodoo, vampires, witches, and ghosts in New Orleans
- Choose the VIP tour to add HELLVISION™ digital projection of real images
- Two tour options offer alternate routes for first-time and repeat visitors
- Tour has racked up more than 1,300 five-star reviews on TripAdvisor
Departure & Return
For tours departing at 5PM & 8PM - We will meet and depart from the front gate of Armstrong Park. Look for the giant archway with the name of the park emblazoned across it.
For tours departing at 7PM - We will meet and depart from the front gate the New Orleans Jazz Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Medical masks will be required and provided at check-in
- 6ft social distancing is required
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior for check-in. Tours depart at their scheduled time, sharp
- Adults only - 17+
- Please plan in advance for Ubers, taxis, Lyfts, and travel mishaps. We cannot accommodate late arrivals
- Hellvision tours tend to sell out quickly. Guests who do not attend will not be able to rebook without repurchasing tickets, and only if space remains available.
- Most travellers can participate
- Intoxicated travelers will not be permitted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hottest Hell Tours - Adults Only
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience