Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour of Oak Alley and Laura plantations from New Orleans
- Visit Laura, a historic sugar plantation, with slave quarters
- Stroll through Oak Alley plantation, a National Historic Landmark
- Admire Oak Alley’s oak trees that are 300 years old
- Choose from two departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Please be outside of the Homewood Suites French Quarter at 317 N. Rampart St. at the beginning of the pickup window. Your shuttle departs promptly. Pickup begins at 9:30AM.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cajun Encounters Tour Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised