- Fish for bass in the clear waters of the rainforests around Byron Bay
- Explore this magical wilderness on a private kayaking adventure
- Includes kayak and fishing gear, experienced guide, snacks, and water
- Add on brunch and return transfers from Byron Bay for an extra fee
Departure & Return
Go Fish will meet you at the corner of Rosebank Road and Eureka Road, Rosebank for the 5-minute journey to our fishing location. Or we can pick you up in Byron Bay for a small fee.
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||06:00 AM - 08:30 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go Fish Australia
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.