- Get into the spirit of the holidays with this festive tour
- See the dazzling holiday light displays in this Brooklyn neighborhood
- This tour is a great option for first-time and returning visitors to NYC
- Dress in warm weather clothes and wear comfortable walking shoes
Departure & Return
Meeting place is in front of Gigi's Bakery. It's at the corner of 87th Street.
The tour will end in the heart of the holiday lights district. It will be necessary for you to return on your own. The tour guide will assist you with directions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Total walking distance: approx. 2 miles / 3 kilometers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Brooklyn Unplugged Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.