- A deep dive into the world of New York pizza at Brooklyn’s top pizzerias
- Learn about the neighborhood’s Italian heritage through the lens of food
- Stop at pizzerias to meet the pizza chefs and sample their pies
- An ideal experience for pizza-loving families
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Saturday 11:45am tours meet in front of Sottocasa Pizzeria near Downtown Brooklyn. If you're running late, DO NOT WORRY! The group will be inside the pizzeria for at least the first 30 minutes of the tour.
Our tours do not have a predetermined end point, as the itinerary changes every time. It's likely you'll end a short walk from the starting point, but please disregard the location indicated here.
What To Expect
Afterward, explore the trendy Cobble Hill neighborhood in Brooklyn, known for its vibrant cafes, bars, and restaurants lining Court Street, the main thoroughfare. There is a pizza pit stop in this hip district as well, along with an explanation of the area’s culinary history and traditional pizza-making techniques from your guide.
Your final tasting is in the Red Hook neighborhood in northwestern Brooklyn, where you can even pick up secret tips for making your own New York City pizza at home from a professional “pizzaiolo”, or pizza chef, while sampling a piping hot slice.
End your pizza adventure at Milk Bar in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn, an easy walk to the L train to return to Manhattan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY New York Pizza Tours, Inc d/b/a Scott's Pizza Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands