Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
6 E River Greenway, Bikeway, NY 10004 Directions: • Located at Pier 6 & the East River • 2 buildings north of Staten Island Ferry and the East River By Train: • Take the R to Whitehall Street Stop. Take the 1 to South Ferry Stop By Bus: • Take the number 9 or 15 to South Street Seaport Stop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (159 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- Children 0-1 years are free. These children must ride on a parent or guardian's lap. Lap children must weigh less than 35 lbs (15 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age. Children who occupy a seat will be charged at the regular rate regardless of age or weight.
- All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security
- Due to federal law this flight does not fly directly over New York City
- Passengers must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Most travellers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Charm Aviation NYC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised