- Get a comprehensive look at New York City’s boroughs with this tour
- This tour is a good option for both first-time and returning visitors
- Enjoy waterfront views of the Manhattan skyline and Brooklyn Bridge
- Depart from a convenient location in Midtown Manhattan
Departure & Return
Meet at the corner of 8th Avenue and 51 Street. The closest address is 840 8th Avenue. Your guide will be wearing an orange hat AND/OR a blue top or jacket.
This tour ends in between Little Italy and Chinatown in Manhattan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms