Explore our promoted experiences
- Star in your own private lifestyle shoot in NYC
- Choose your favorite locations, or get recommendations on the best scenery
- Finish with 150-300 edited digital images to use across all your platforms
- Professional photographers are also licensed tour guides with insider tips
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
I'll be sitting on the side of the steps closest to the subway/Times Square. This starting point is based on our most popular 2-hour itinerary: Times Square -> Central Park -> Upper East Side -> Brooklyn Bridge. Note: Depending on the route you'd like this starting point may change.
This ending point is based on our most popular 2-hour itinerary: Times Square -> Central Park -> Upper East Side -> Brooklyn Bridge. Depending on the route you choose, this may change.
What To Expect
After snapping a set of lighthearted urban scenes, move on to Central Park for a lush, natural background that is ideal for a more romantic, relaxed series of images. You’ll be posing with the park’s famous landmarks—including picturesque bridges, tunnels, fountains, and pond—as well as the skyline peeking over the trees.
The next stop is on the Upper East Side for quintessential New York City scenes of contemporary architecture, bustling streets, and the city’s unmistakeable yellow cabs. End at the Brooklyn Bridge to pose against its soaring Gothic design, with the cityscape in the background.
After your tour, you’ll receive a gallery of 150 to 300 edited images via digital downloadable folder for personal use or for your social media platforms and blog.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY NYC Photo Journeys Inc.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands