Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a helicopter sightseeing tour around New York City
- Choose from multiple departure times
- Experience breathtaking aerial views
- See landmarks like Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, and Brooklyn Bridge
Departure & Return
The heliport is a large gray cement building with a big clock on the front. Please let security know you are flying with Helicopter Flight Services and they will direct you to our staff.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275 lbs may be unable to fly. If passengers require a seat belt extender they will be unable to attend.
- A current valid government issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 must sit in an adults lap at no charge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY HeliNY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms