- Go on a walking tour of High Line Park
- Explore Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood and Meatpacking District
- A guide knows the best details about High Line Park and its surrounding area
- A morning start time makes it easy to fit this tour in before lunch
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meatpacking District, New York 44 Ninth Avenue New York, NY 10011 Directions: • Located on the corner of 9th Avenue and 14th Street
What To Expect
This walking tour runs the full length of the park, from the Tiffany and Co. Foundation Overlook—with a view eastward to the Meatpacking District and westward to the Whitney Museum of American Art—to the CSX Transportation Gate.
In between, there are sundecks and more overlooks to see. There’s also a two-block-long pathway that winds through a miniature forest of dogwoods, bottlebrush buckeye, hollies, roses, and other dense shrubs and trees, plus a grove of bigleaf magnolia, sassafras, and serviceberry trees. There’s even some of the wild landscape that grew up on the High Line before it was a park, like crabapple trees, asters, sedges, goldenrods, and alumroot.
On this tour, there will also be a chance to visit Pier 54, where the survivors of the Titanic arrived, and the old Nabisco factory at Chelsea Market, where the original Oreo Cookie was invented.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants may come on tour in stroller
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Uncle Sam's New York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.