Explore our promoted experiences
- A private tour gives you the flexibility to customize your sightseeing
- Learn all about the Brooklyn Bridge’s history from your guide
- Get off the tourist trail when you visit DUMBO and Brooklyn Heights
- Enjoy a small sweet treat at a popular DUMBO café
Departure & Return
Let's meet in front of the coffee shop, Irving Farm Roasters, inside the Fulton Center on the corner of Broadway and Fulton Street in Downtown Manhattan.
Since we only offer private tours, this tour's end point is flexible. We can end in Dumbo or Brooklyn Heights or drop you off near Juliana's and Grimaldi's pizzerias on Old Fulton Street near the NYC Ferry. Or you can specify your own preferred end point at the time of booking (or when you meet your tour guide).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved including a few small hills
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CityRover Walks NY
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.