- SoHo and Brooklyn walking tour and photo shoot with a private photographer
- Insider suggestions and tips from your native New Yorker guide
- High-resolution photos delivered by zip file within two days after your tour
- A private experience for a flexible schedule and custom itinerary
Departure & Return
In front of the Nespresso store on the intersection of Prince and Mercer streets in the SoHo district of NYC.
This is an approximate location where the tour will end.
What To Expect
Explore SoHo starting your photo shoot against the backdrop of the neighborhood's cast-iron buildings, cobblestone streets, and art galleries.
Next, hop on the subway for the short ride to the Brooklyn Bridge. If desired, your photographer snaps your photo on the subway and provides a quick tutorial on navigating the subway system (if useful for the rest of your visit).
When you come out of the subway station, visit several iconic Brooklyn sites within walking distance for excellent photo ops.
The DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) district offers great shots of exposed Belgian block streets, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Manhattan Bridge. In 2007, the NYC Landmarks Preservation Commission granted Landmark Status to the DUMBO district.
Brooklyn Bridge Park stretches for 85 acres along the Brooklyn side of the East River, and offers views of lower Manhattan that make fantastic backdrops for photos.
You can also stroll along the cobblestone streets of Brooklyn Heights, an affluent residential neighborhood with brownstones, townhouses, and great views of the New York City skyline. After your photo shoot and tour, make your own way to your next destination.
Your photographer emails a zip file and photo gallery to you within 48 hours so that you can view, download, and share your New York City photo shoot with family and friends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your photos will be delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after your tour. Alternative delivery methods are available upon request. Please let your guide know preferred delivery method on day of the tour
- In the event of inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PhotoTrek Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms