- Be the first tour group of the day on Liberty Island (early morning tour only)
- Discover artifacts at the Statue of Liberty Museum.
- Visit Ellis Island with personal time to explore.
- Listen to the award-winning audio guide at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
- Two of New York’s top attractions in one trip.
Departure & Return
22 Battery Place (Pier A Harbor House). Meet at the front entrance of Pier A Harbor House. Pier A Harbor House is to the right of the Statue of Liberty ferry and Castle Clinton and your guide will be holding a blue-green Walks sign.
Ellis Island (Guest can choose to stay on Ellis Island and return on their own or take the ferry back to Battery Park with Guide.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, the first early access to Statue of Liberty and arrival before the crowds is only applicable if 8:30 AM / 9:00 AM Departure is selected.
- Tour runs in English only
- Please note: This tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty Crown and Pedestal
- All guests will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Statue of Liberty if the Pedestal Option is chosen. Certain items are not permitted and such items will be confiscated and not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items at nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/yoursafety
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bag, you will be required to put your bag(s) into a locker which cost only 0.25 cents, clients must have a quarter and cannot use a dime and a nickle for example.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to New York government guidelines for the most up to date information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Walks - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience