- Guided tour of the best wineries around Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Small-group tour (maximum eight): A more personalized experience
- Traveling by e-bike lets you cover more ground in less time
- Skip the worry of driving by traveling by electric bike
Departure & Return
We meet on the parking of Ironwood Cider House
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must be able to ride a bicycle on paved roads, gravel and busy areas.
- You must be able to ride a bicycle safely at 25km/h
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Niagara Segway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience