- Half-day tour of the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
- See the Floral Clock, Whirlpool Rapids, the Old Scow and the Giant Whirlpool
- Marvel at Horseshoe Falls and Goat Island
- Enjoy incredible views of the falls during a Niagara City cruise
- Hear live commentary about the history of Niagara Falls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your itinerary includes the greatest hits of Niagara Falls sightseeing. Along the Niagara Parkway, see the Floral Clock, photographed almost as often as the falls. Snap shots of the Old Scow, the Giant Whirlpool, Horseshoe Falls, Goat Island and the Whirlpool Rapids.
Upon arrival at Niagara Falls, step aboard a Niagara City Boat for your cruise that gets you tantalizingly close to the base of the falls.
At Journey Behind the Falls, watch one-fifth of the world’s fresh water crash into the basin below. During summer daylight hours, over 2,800 cubic meters of water cascade over the brink every second, traveling 40 miles per hour (65 kmh).
For a bird’s-eye view of the action, hop into a helicopter that swoops over the falls (tickets can be purchased at a discounted price).
Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
Note: The Niagara City Boat Cruise is only available April through November as it is closed during winter months due to ice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are driving, the tour provider can assign you a pickup location where parking is available
- You will have approximately 45-minutes for lunch
- You will have approximately an hour of free time
- Note: The Niagara City Boat Cruise is only available April through November as it is closed during winter months because of ice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Zoom Tours Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff