- Winery bicycle tour with a local guide
- Taste local wines and cheeses from Niagara
- Explore the Ontario countryside
- See how wines are made on a winery tour
- Perfect for all skill levels
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Taste a variety of wines on this tour, which stops at award-winning, VQA wineries. At one destination, learn about the entire winemaking process on a full facility tour, then relax over a plate of local cheeses and preserves. The mellow pace and gentle landscape make this tour a great choice for even novice cyclists, and you can purchase bottles along the way for pick-up at the end of your ride.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please provide height and gender at time of booking. Each guest is individually fitted for pre-bike selection
- Distance to cycle is approximately 12-16 kilometers
- Bicycle tours are conducted rain or shine, please dress for the weather
- The vast fleet of bicycles are professionally maintained by top bike mechanics to ensure comfort and safety
- We reserve the right to change routes or venues without prior notice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Niagara Wine & Culinary Tours Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.