Explore our promoted experiences
- Private 5-hour guided tour of Ontario’s craft beer scene
- Stop at six brew pubs and learn how the beer is made
- Enjoy flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Explore the sites in the company of just your family and friends
- Fees for tastings not included, but all taxes are included
- Round-trip hotel transport from Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada or Buffalo, Niagara Falls, New York provided
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
What To Expect
Travel in an upscale private vehicle exclusive to your group. Enjoy flexibility in the schedule — just let your guide know whenever you’d like to make stops to purchase snacks or lunch.
Kick off the tour at the Niagara Falls Brewing Company, which recently opened up on Clifton Hill.
Then travel along the scenic Niagara Parkway to the town of Niagara-On-The Lake, one of the most picturesque towns in Ontario. Here, stop at the Exchange Brewery on Queen Street, a new premium brewery and tasting room.
A short walk down the Main Street (you can shop as you go) will bring you to the historic Olde Angel Inn or the Famous Irish Harp pub. Although not a brewery, these pubs still offer great beer. Try a Two Fisted Stout or an Old Speckled Hen.
Next, head to Virgil and visit Oast House Brewers. Stop at The Niagara College Brewery for a Honeymoon Peach Radler, and the Silversmith Brewing Company (a brewery in an old church) for a flight.
Finish off the tour in Niagara Falls at TAPS on Queen Brewing Company, which serves fine food and tasty beer.
Please note: Tastings at the breweries are not included in the price. The pricing does, however, include all taxes. A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wheelz Niagara
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff