Explore our promoted experiences
- Decide where you want to go and how long to stay at each location
- Enjoy a Fallsview buffet lunch at the Sheraton on the Falls
- Hear about the sites from your informativd guide
- Enjoy private pickup (at a time of your choice) and drop-off from your Niagara Falls hotel
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Enjoy the company of just your family and friends aboard an executive sedan, Lincoln town car, luxury van or mini-bus. Your driver will share historical insight and stories you’re not likely to find in a guidebook. Stop at the Sheraton on the Falls for a tasty buffet lunch offering prime views of Niagara Falls, and take advantage of the provided 10% off souvenir shopping card at any Niagara Parks gift shop.
Your personalized day includes the Niagara City boat cruise (not available in the winter months), as well as admission to Journey Behind the Falls and Skylon Tower.
Other attractions you may want to visit include a tour of the historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, a Niagara winery, the Queenston Heights Brock Monument, the Floral Clock Hydro Power Stations, Whirlpool Rapids and Niagara Cable Car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private tour is priced per group from 1 to 10 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travellers
- OPERATED BY Zoom Tours Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms