Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During off seasons we replace the Cave walk with the Niagara Gorge walk due to Cave walk being closed during the winter season.
- Complimentary Pick Up And Drop Off From/To Any Niagara Falls Hotel NY
- Now Maid of the Mist Boat close for the season Nov 2021 to April 2022 Now you can See our winter Tour package
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Niagara Tour Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Do not hesitate to book this tour and make sure you request them as your guides!" See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews