- Guided tour of Niagara Falls, USA
- Maid of the Mist boat ride, entrance to the Cave of the Winds and the Prospect Point Observation Tower, and a guided tour of a hydroelectric plant included
- Stop at the all the key viewing points for great vantage points of the impressive Niagara Falls
- Visit Bridal Veil Falls, Horseshoe Falls, Goat Island, and more!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The journey begins at Niagara Falls State Park, the oldest state park in the United States, and all the key viewing areas of the Niagara region—from the relatively unknown to some of the most famous tourist spots in the world.
Take an elevator ride down into the Niagara Gorge, where wooden walkways along the Niagara River lead to the observation deck of the Cave of the Winds, just a few feet from the powerful rush of the falls. It’s like being caught in a tropical storm here. This is what it means to be close to Niagara Falls. Really close.
Take another elevator ride up to the only panoramic view of all three Niagara Falls—the American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls—from the Niagara Falls Observation Tower. Stand over Niagara Gorge with an unobstructed view as the waters rage below.
Visit Goat Island, that small island in the Niagara River separating the Bridal Veil Falls and the Horseshoe Falls.
Hop on board the popular Maid of the Mist for a boat ride to the very edge of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls, the most powerful waterfall in North America.
Get to know Niagara Falls—from state parks to islands; from power plants to the iconic falls themselves, this tour of Niagara Falls, USA, covers it all.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Niagara Falls
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- "The Cave of the Winds and Maid of the Mist are exciting, and you will get wet, so be prepared." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews