Explore our promoted experiences
- Private our of Niagara Falls USA region
- Ride to the edge of the Falls on the iconic Maid of the Mist boat
- See some of the most popular local attractions
- Lunch at the Hard Rock Café Niagara Falls USA is included
- Private guide ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
Please meet the tour right at the entrance of Hard Rock Cafe
What To Expect
Visit some of the area’s most popular attractions. See the Floral Clock, one of the largest in the world. This popular stop is photographed almost as often as the Falls themselves. The intricate designs on the face of the timepiece are created with up to 16,000 carpet bedding plants.
Also, there’s the Botanical Gardens, located on the scenic Niagara Parkway and the Great Gorge, just 10 minutes north of the Falls. This beautiful garden setting is home to the Butterfly Conservatory and serves as a unique outdoor classroom for students attending the Niagara Parks School of Horticulture.
Learn about the Thousand Islands, straddling the nearby US and Canadian border in the St. Lawrence River and the Niagara Whirlpool along the Niagara River. Get to know Niagara Falls — from state parks to islands; from power plants to the iconic falls themselves, this tour of Niagara Falls, USA covers it all.
A 2-course lunch or dinner at the Hard Rock Café Niagara Falls USA is included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Attractions4us LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience