Explore our promoted experiences
- Private tour of St.-Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice
- Customize your own itinerary to fit your preferences
- Explore Port Grimaud, and catch the stunning sights of this seaport town
- Visit the fishing village, St.-Tropez, where the Kardashians, Leo DiCaprio, and Bono have vacationed
- See spots around the village that were filmed for movies
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your first stop is at Port Grimaud. This adorable seaport town in France has so much to explore. From the waterways and canals to the alleyways and streets, you can head to the water or pop into shops to find souvenirs (own expense). Your guide knows the best ways around the town, so you do more in the time you have.
Next up is St. Tropez. This fishing village is known to have vacationing celebrities during the months when the weather is nice. Big stars such as Leonardo DiCaprio, the Kardashians, and Bono have all spent some time in St. Topez. Take a walk along the marina, or stop at a café for a bite to eat (own expense)—whatever you’d like to do, your guide is ready to show you the way.
After a day filled with fun, hop into an air-conditioned vehicle for the ride back to your hotel in Nice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Due to St. Tropez’s location and the lack of access to the town you’ll gain time in St. Tropez by taking the ferry across the Bay of St. Tropez. For a small fee payable directly to the ferry company you’ll gain an extra hour in the city. You can speak to your driver guide for more details
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Days Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.