Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group day trip to the Italian Riviera markets of San Remo and Bordighera from Nice
- Enjoy a couple of hours shopping at the markets
- Visit the town of Dolceacqua
- Minivan transportation limited to eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention from your English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Nice hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
While the shopping in Nice is perfectly lovely, it's fun to hop across the border into neighboring Italy for a shopping spree in some of the colorful Italian markets of San Remo and Bordighera. These markets are known for their leather goods, fashionable clothing, luggage, household items, accessories, and souvenirs.
After shopping, you'll stop for lunch and a visit to Dolceacqua (own expense).
The minivan carries only eight passengers, meaning your small-group tour is limited in size, ensuring personalized attention from your English-speaking guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Market days Bordighera on Thursday and Market days San Remo on Tuesday and Saturday.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands