- Perfume workshop at Molinard in Nice
- Learn about the history, tradition, and production of French perfume from an expert Molinard perfumer
- Sample a wide selection of scents and fragrances, and mix your own perfume like the pros
- Take home a vial of your unique hand-crafted perfume
Departure & Return
Near to the cours saleya and hotel beau rivage, we have sulzer parking just near to the shop.
What To Expect
Delve into the history of French perfume with your expert instructor and learn about the distinction between eau de parfum, eau de cologne, eau de toilette, and eau fraiche. Discover the different ingredients commonly used to make top-shelf scents and learn to identify what’s in your favorite perfumes on the market.
Next, it’s time to make your own signature scent. Choosing from 90 different fragrances, bases and essential oils, experiment with blending your favorites to find a combination that hits it right on the nose. Take home your very own perfume in a 1.75-fl oz (50-ml) vial for a reminder of your time in Nice. If you ever want to order more of your custom blend, you can do so using a special code on the workshop diploma you receive.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Molinard Parfums GLB SAS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Also, you can purchase any of their products, which are great as well." See review