Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-hour Monaco and Monte Carlo night tour from Nice
- Take the Grande Corniche road medieval Èze with a gudie
- Enjoy panoramic views over the French Rivera
- Discover top Monaco attractions including the Prince's Palace and St. Nicholas Cathedral
- Enjoy free time at your leisure in the casinos and restaurants of Monte Carlo
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Nice hotels in an air-conditioned bus
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On arrival in Monaco, take in top attractions including the 12th-century Prince's Palace of Monaco and St. Nicholas Cathedral — resting place of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier — illuminated against the night sky. Stroll through the streets and squares of the Old Town, and listen as your guide brings Monaco’s history to life.
Afterward, head onward to Monte Carlo, widely considered the glamor capital of the French Riviera. Soak up the atmosphere among the chic hotels and high-rolling casinos, and enjoy free time to explore at your leisure.
Perhaps chance your luck in one of the casinos (entrance not included), stroll along the seafront, or enjoy a meal in one of the town’s stylish restaurants (own expense). When your time in glitzy Monte Carlo comes to an end, take the Basse Corniche road back to your hotel in Nice to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 17€ per person to get inside the Monte-Carlo Casino
- Children not allowed in Monte-Carlo Casino
- ID card or passport required to enter in the Casino
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Not much choice for dining near the casino in Monte Carlo." See review