Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour Provence organic wine tasting tour from Nice
- Explore the scenic vineyards and organic vineries of Bellet Hill in Provence
- Learn more about French wine, ‘terroir’, and wine classifications during a winery tour
- Sample a variety of red, white, and rosé wines during expert-led wine tastings
- Pair organic wines with Provencal specialties such as candied fruits, fruit marmalades, and crystallized violet flowers
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, wine and food tasting, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to seven people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front of the Tourist Office
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for child due to wine tasting
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY My Riviera Tours & Transfers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It gives you plenty of time to do other things before the 2pm pickup and plenty of time in the evening to have dinner and more fun." See review
- "We would highly recommend this tour, especially if you prefer smaller groups and want to taste wines that are only found in the Bellet appelation." See review