Explore our promoted experiences
- Private yacht cruise along the Côte d’Azur from Nice
- Ride a luxury yacht along the beautiful French Riviera
- Cruise past the glamorous beaches and villas of Villefranche-sur-Mer, Beaulieu, Cap-d'Ail, Menton and more
- Enjoy personalized attention from your private skipper
- Snorkel gear, beach towels, and soft drinks provided on board
- Choose from several cruise options including a Champagne sunset cruise
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Nice Harbor Directions: When you reach the restaurant “Le Raja” on Quai Lunel, cross the street and go down to Quai Infernet where you see the trees. Follow the steps to the wooden deck - your boat will pull in here. Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Settle in and get comfortable as your skipper guides the yacht out from Nice and along the coast, passing sandy white beaches and sun-kissed Mediterranean seafront towns. See places such as Menton, Villefranche-sur-Mer, Cap-d'Ail, and Beaulieu from the water. Pass the creeks of La Mala and Fossette. Get a look at the many secluded luxury villas secreted away from town centers.
Relax on deck or the comfortable cabin below deck, sip refreshingly cold soft drinks, or don the snorkel gear that's on hand and dive into the Mediterranean to see what's swimming under the yacht—if you're particularly lucky, you may even see whales or dolphins during your cruise.
Choose from several tour options, from a quick cruise to a full-day. See the itinerary section below for sample itineraries, and keep in mind that with a private tour your personal skipper will do as much as possible to make it a more personalized experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Sunset option only: one bottle of Champagne is included per cruise. Extra bottles may be purchased for approximately 50 euros each (own expense); please add to special requirements at the time of booking.
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms