Explore our promoted experiences
- Private day trip from Nice to Verdon Gorge, Castellane and Moustiers-Sainte-Marie
- Discover the highlights of the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence region
- Marvel at the spectacular Verdon Gorge, one of the most impressive river canyons in Europe
- Soak up the pristine scenery at the Lake of Sainte-Croix
- Wander the pottery-centric village of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie at your leisure
- Customize the itinerary to your preferences and enjoy personalized commentary from a private guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants; please request at time of booking
- The drive from Nice is long and some of the roads are small and winding. Anyone who suffers from travel sickness should be prepared.
- Maximum 8 travellers per minivan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1-day of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "She was an outstanding driver and the van was well equipped for comfort and the long ride.It was worth the time." See review