Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line entrance to Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Bypass the waiting list and enjoy priority seating for your lunch or dinner
- Enjoy classic American-style food and music
- Choose a 2-course or 3-course meal plus coffee, tea or a soft drink
- Browse rock memorabilia and souvenirs at the retail store if you wish
Departure & Return
5 Promenade des Anglais 06000 Nice
What To Expect
Settle in at a table in the brand-new dining room, and enjoy people-watching through large picture windows the gaze out onto Nice’s glamorous Promenade des Anglais. Select from the 2-course Gold or 3-course Diamond menu featuring American classics like burgers, hickory-smoked barbecue chicken and Caesar salad, served with your choice of soft drink, coffee or tea (see Itinerary below for sample menus).
Enjoy the Hard Rock Café’s signature ambiance that combines a casual atmosphere with a high-energy soundtrack and authentic rock ‘n’ roll memorabilia. Admire the pieces on display, including a drum kit used by Guns N’ Roses drummer Matt Sorum, a suit worn by James Brown on tour in the ‘70s, Rihanna’s headpiece from the 'What’s My Name?' music video, and a vest donned by Justin Timberlake.
If you like, browse the on-site gift shop after your meal to purchase rock-related souvenirs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child menu (age 0-10) is also available for purchase directly from Hard Rock Cafe on the day of visit
- You are free to arrive at any time during opening hours, simply present your voucher for priority seating
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hard Rock Cafe - Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms