- 4-hour Nice Food Tasting Small-Group Tour
- Get the inside scoop on Nice’s foodie scene from a local guide
- Sample wines, olive oils, and cheeses from the French Riviera region
- Tuck into delicious pasta dishes, freshly baked bread and pastries, and some of the best homemade ice cream in France
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Plage Publique de Castel
Typical flower & food market, the oldest historical market of Nice
The main and emblematic square of Nice Old Town & its cathedral
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please inform us about food allergy and intolerance
- Please inform at time of booking what are the products which interests you more to organize your food tasting accordingly
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Nice Creative Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a fun tour that, while providing really good insight into the local cuisine, it does not take an all day effort." See review