- Kayak the waters of Pumicestone Passage and Bribie Island National Park at your pace
- Save a lot of money compared to booking a guided kayak tour
- Spot stingrays, seabirds, kangaroos, and other wildlife from the water
- Your rental includes paddles, flotation vest, a safety briefing, and instructions
Departure & Return
The corner of Esplanade and Gregory St, Golden Beach. Just a 100 metres North of a lighthouse/navigation beacon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Golden Beach Hire
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.